Are you lost in the Finnish immigration legislation? Do you have questions about registration of EU citizen’s right of residence? What is required for an extended residence permit for employment or studies? Sakari Harju, Head of Immigration Affairs at the Immigration Police in Helsinki, answers your questions and gives helpful information about residence permits. Register by January 16.